Did You Know
Divorce Resources - Maleski Eisenhut & Zielinski, LLC, Flemington NJ

Alimony - If you are receiving alimony, that right may terminate if you begin living with a new partner.

Answers to Common Questions

Q: What to do if you are in an abusive relationship?

If you are in an abusive relationship, you should immediately seek out the assistance of qualified professionals. These include organizations for support of abused and battered spouses. In the Hunterdon County area, SAFE is one such organization. The professionals there are knowledgeable in the area of domestic violence and abuse and have the tools and information, as well as counseling services, to aid abused spouses. You should also immediately consult with an attorney and educate yourself about your options for seeking protective orders to ensure your safety and well-being.

back to list